The Crossroads of America or the Indianapolis is a place through which all major cities in Indiana are interconnected. It is also the passing point for 4 interstate highways and has a beautifully designed freeway system. This makes Indianapolis the hub for all auto-shipment companies servicing in the state.
The auto-shipment pickups and drops are very easy and quick in this state because of the availability of so many potential routes to reach different locations in the state. As a result, your shipment will be picked up faster and the shipping price is comparatively much lower compared to other states in the USA.
Ship A Car, Inc. provides a very well-established relocation service in Indiana and helps people move their vehicles when they are ready to move to any state in the USA with their families. Their to and fro shipping services run seamlessly all around the year and their customer service always keeps their client’s mind at peace.
While Indianapolis is the main shipping hub in the state, there are other shipping locations as well which are also popularly used by the residents and by commercial agencies as well. These locations include Fort Wayne, Fishers, Bloomington, South Bend, Carmel, Hammond, Evansville, and Gary.
Why is the demand for car shipment companies high in Indiana?
- You will need your sports car to be shipped for participating in the annual race (Indianapolis 500) that happens around Memorial Day at Indianapolis Speedway.
- This speedway is also has a spectator sporting arena which is the largest in the world. So, apart from participants, spectators in huge numbers also visit the state.
- You will also require a personal vehicle if you are heading towards the beach in the Northwest region of the state.
- The state is also a very important integral part of Midwest America because it is geographically connected to all the major states here.
- At the north end of the state, it is connected to Michigan and shares the border with Lake Michigan.
- To the south lies Kentucky, to the east is Ohio, and towards its west, it is well connected to Illinois.
- As the winters are harsh here, many people immigrate to the south during the winter season and require shipment of their cars to and fro between these states.
- Freight transportation in the state occurs at 3 major ports along the river Ohio.
Shipping your car through reliable auto-transport companies is the best choice unless you are taking a short route from nearby cities only. October is the peak time when most auto-shipment companies are loaded with work in the state because of the movement of people towards warmer southern states.
When you choose a transportation company for shipping your vehicle across the states, ensure that they have friendly customer service that can guide you through the entire process and keep you informed about the tracking information. Also, make sure that they are professional in their dealing and have a good experience in shipping the category of car that you have especially if it is a sports car or a vintage collection car.